AMC & Regal theatre discount movie passes are available to purchase in the Building Management Office year round!
Ticket pricing and theater policies and restrictions for all available discount movie tickets are detailed below:
AMC Black Ticket - $10.25
Present at box office. Not valid for online redemption. Valid at any AMC Theatres® location in the United States only. Unauthorized reproductions not allowed. AMC exchange tickets are NOT eligible toward earning AMC Stubs® reward.
Subject to surcharge for 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, AMC Prime®), alternative content, dine-in-theatres, film festivals, special theatrical presentations and premium services; location surcharges may also apply at select locations, including Disney and Universal properties operated by AMC. AMC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, including changes and additions to surcharge fees, restrictions or exclusions. For current terms and conditions, a complete listing of applicable surcharges, exclusions, AMC Theatre brands and restrictions, please visit www.amctheatres.com/exchange-tickets-terms.
Premier Movie Ticket - $8.50
VIP Super Saver Movie Ticket - $7.00 (Valid 12 days after film release)
- Surcharges apply to all IMAX®, RPX®, 3D and 4DX films. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
- Tickets are valid for all films and show times.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the theatre box office.
- Tickets are not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchases.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-refundable, and have no expiration date.
- Tickets are for promotional purposes or for resale to members/employees only if approved by a Regal CineMedia representative.
- Tickets carry no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to discontinue this program and agreement at any time.
- Purchaser/ticket holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- View participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres at REGmovies.com.
- VIP Movie Tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films; however, an upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio restricted films.
Tickets can be purchased Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Building Management Office - Suite 1075. Cash or checks made payable to Allegra Chicago Clark, LLC.
Please feel free to contact the Building Management Office should you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 726-0711.