Tenant Request System
Cushman & Wakefield’s management team is committed to providing outstanding service to all of its tenants.
Tenant services may be provided by 20 South Clark engineering staff or by outside contractors.
Our team delivers a courteous and timely response to all tenant requests, a follow-up email requesting feedback to confirm tenant satisfaction and clear and accurate invoicing.
If a tenant is unfamiliar with charges for services being requested, the cost of the service will be explained.
For your convenience, 20 South Clark utilizes an Electronic Tenant Service Request System. We encourage you to use this system to submit routine service requests, track the status of previously submitted service requests and to communicate with the Office of the Building, Engineering staff & Security staff.
With just a few easy steps, you can submit a request for service!
To access the system:
- Go to the Tenant Center (opens in new window)
- Enter the username and password provided by the Office of the Building
- Once logged in, click on the Electronic Service Request Form link
To submit a work order:
- Confirm or complete all contact information
- Choose the Service Type
- If applicable, provide a Description
- Review all information thoroughly
- Select Submit Request