20 South Clark is pleased to offer two different conference rooms for our tenants, which are located on the 19th & 4th floors. The 19th floor conference room is a temporary space that can accommodate up to 36 guests, in a boardroom style table layout. It features a kitchenette, which includes a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has multi-media projection capabilities and complimentary Wifi service. The 4th floor conference room can accommodate up to 20 guests in a boardroom style table setup of boardroom style. This room also offers multi-media projection capabilities with a ceiling-mounted projector, 42" flat screen television with DirecTV service, and complimentary Wifi service.
Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations for both conference rooms can be scheduled in the Tenant Center (opens in new window).
20 South Clark Conference Center Guidelines
Hours of Operation
Both conference rooms are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- As a free-of-charge event space, Cushman & Wakefield reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or relocate an event.
- Please arrive early to greet your guests and to assure the room and equipment you need is in place.
- Please be sure to use the space within your allotted timeframe.
- Each room is arranged according to the needs of your event. If you require a special setup, please contact the Building Management Office in advance of your scheduled event.
- Your event can be cancelled or rescheduled by logging into the Tenant Center or contacting the Building Management Office.
- Each conference room is equipped with a conference phone.
- Our goal is to maintain the aestethic and cleanliness of the building conference rooms for the use of each tenant. Please respect the meeting spaces by disposing ando/or recycling trash and other materials after usage.
- There will be a $50.00 cleaning fee to those who do not return the room to the manner originally found immediately after vacating the conference room.
- Please inform your guests that cell phone use is prohibited in the shared corridors and elevator lobbies in order to provide a continually undisturbed business environment to those tenants occupying space near the ronference rooms.
- Restroom Codes are posted in both the 19th floor Conference Room and the 4th floor Conference Room.
- As the event organizer, it is your responsibility to ensure that your guests abide by this space policy and that your escort all guests out of the facility by the end of the event and be sure to LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE.
You are welcome to use the caterer of your choice. As soon as you confirm the caterer, please add this information to your reservation via the Tenant Center or notify the Building Management Office at least 48 hours before your event.
- With advance notice, caterers can arrange for access to the buildings loading dock.
- Caterers can opt to deliver food by hand carrying or carting items in through the building lobby entrance. Caterers are required to check-in at the security desk and will be prompted to use freight elevator.
- Please provide all of your own dishware (plates, glasses, silverware, etc.) and food / refreshments needed for your meeting.